On one of our trips downtown we went to Mandolay Bay to see the Shark Reef. We got in for free because we mailed in our taxes on tax day! Good deal, huh? It was awesome to see all the fish and sharks.
This one was certainly the most ferocious.We walked through a lot of other casino/hotels, and I thought Bellagio was pretty cool. They have a beautiful display there completely made out of flowers, and crazy stuff on the ceilings. It was very pretty. I was really looking forward to the fountain show, but it was too windy every day, so they weren't doing it...bummer..maybe next time.
I have been told by many a native of Las Vegas that the buffets are the best, and they were right! We went to one at the Red Rock Resort, and it was awesome! We went right before dinner, so wee paid for lunch, and got lunch AND dinner! Pretty sneaky...OK, not really, but it was fun. The saddest part about it was that I couldn't eat anymore. Jill ate an entire plate of shrimp, and one of sushi as well. I think that in a period of 5 days Jill ate sushi almost 10 times. I am not exaggerating. She is in love with sushi. I tried it for the first time at the buffet, and I thought it was gross. I was told that the sauce was bad though, and I 'ate it the wrong way,' whatever that means...so maybe I will try again someday.
It was really nice that we got to see Seth's sister Sarah a few times while we were there. One of the times we went to Red Lobster together because Seth and I had a gift card. It was my first time eating Lobster and Crab. Sarah thought that it was funny enough to be a show in Vegas. I'm sure it was pretty funny watching Seth and I try to get the meat out of the shells. We had no clue what we were doing. Maybe I am just not a real seafood eater.
1 comment:
You two are so fun! I cannot wait until you're in Cleveland so we can play!
Post a Comment