Monday, June 2, 2008

Coldplay - Viva la Vida


Coldplay is my very favorite band. It was love at first listen. I have never gotten to see them in concert for various reasons. Now they are coming out with a new album, Viva la Vida, and they are finally going on tour! I looked at every location and date to see if it might even be possible to go. They are going to be in Cleveland just days before we get there...it is just agonizing. They will be in Vegas the day after we graduate. If only we had time to go there before Guatemala... Then, the moment of truth: they are coming to Toronto in October. I thought for sure this would be the one. Toronto is 5 hours from Cleveland. Then my sister Hannah let me know about how to get better info about tickets for the tour. I found out they are coming to Clevland in October!!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited. We got our tickets! expensive , but not ridiculous, and we are so going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Em,
Coldplay's website says the tickets don't go on sale until June 14th, so maybe that's why they seem to be so expensive.
http://www.coldplay.com/live.php
Call me whenever!
Love ya,
-H

Laura said...

Emily, we would love to go to the concert with you. I need to talk to Adam about if first and then I'll call you to let you know for sure.