Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adventuras en Guatemala



































































































































6 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun! The food, I don't think i would be doing that though...

lani said...

What fabulous photos!!! What a great experience for you both--can't wait to hear all about it in person!

Denisse said...

Wow!!!!! Emily!!!! What a WONDERFUL experience you and Seth have had!!!! And what a BEAUTIFUL country Guatemala is!!! Wow!!!! La comida...que rico...did you eat the fruit??? isn't it just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!??? I'm sooo happy you got to do this!!!! You will have these memories with you FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily! If my calculations are correct, you should be running into the arms of your beloved and lonely husband TODAY! I hope trip was okay, did you survive the huelga? How is your foot? I made my DVD and one for the familia today, I LOVE your videos and I pretty much miss you. We had some good times, didnt we?

Please write soon!

love, Miss leah

Anonymous said...

Emily! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw a link on someone else's and came to investigate, and sure enough, there you are!

I'm so glad that you had so much fun in Guate! That's awesome! When Thomas gets home from work, I'm totally showing him the pictures. He's going to be a little jealous, I'd bet.

Good to know you're blogging! Now I don't have to worry that I've lost your sunshiney and awesome self forever! :-) I really do miss you tons and tons.

Sadie Lynn said...

em...this is sadie (dunn) I just want to say that you look beautiful and like you had an amazing experience. I would love to hear from you. love ya miss ya.....Sadie