Hyrum is so cute! I love that kid. I pushed him around in the little umbroller stroller (which is made for people who are 4 feet tall! We just had a blast talking and laughing. We went by the butterfly pavillion, and I mentioned one of Brian Regan's (a comedian Seth and I, and Hyrum's parents like a lot) acts about Butterfly pavillions. I started saying it, and Hyrum chimed in "and the purple one was fluttering AROUND and AROUND!" It was awesome. Then I taught him to say the whole thing, so he could do it for Uncle Seth, and his family that night, but he was too shy. That was a bummer, but it was so cute to practice with him. If you click on the following link, you can see the act. It is way funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L56IdlTbrpQ
These monkeys were way fun to watch. They were swinging all around by their tails, or just one arm. It was cute.
Here's our Galapagos, Tortis picture. Hyrum seems to be poking out his eyes.
This is the snow leopard, my favorite animal. Hyrum's favorite animals are elephants, but they are renovating the elephant habitat, so they've moved them to Columbus for 2 years. Hyrum talks about it everytime he talks about the zoo.
When Hyrum saw this coin spinning thing, he asked me for a coin, and I gave him one. It was just awesome to see how mezmerized he was by it.
After the zoo, we stopped at McDonald's to get some icecream. Hyrum got a big one because they don't do kiddie cones anymore, and he was doing a great job, he got half way done, and then fell right to sleep with half a cone still in his hand. He didn't spill at all which was amazing. It was cute to see his head zonked over, and his mouth still covered in ice cream.
While we were sitting, eating our icecream, I saw gas for $2.89. I was amazed! Now I have seen it for 10 cents less even. But this is still pretty awesome. I am so grateful the price of gas has gone down, and hope it stays that way, and least for a little while.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures with Christy and Nana because my camera was acting up, but Nana has some, and I will try to post them later.
2 comments:
I love that kid too!! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! :)
I love that coin spinning thing, I just saw one yesterday for the first time! It was so fun!!!!:) I'm so glad gas prices are going down too...thank heavens!!!:)
Post a Comment