Monday, January 12, 2009
Happy New Year!
Well, I know it has been forever, and ever since I've posted. I guess I've been a little discouraged because I don't thing more than 2 people actually reads my blog when I do post. But, I guess there are other reasons to blog. But as an update, we are doing just fine here. We had a lovely time with our family for the holidays. Seth's job is going well, and we think his job is pretty safe. I have finally found a really good doctor for once, and I think that my health is going to start getting better in the near future. So that is something to really look forward too. We are going to go kitten shopping when we get the house done, so that is a great incentive! I'm really excited about it. We are getting really close do being done painting our house, we are on the trim, and doors. Once I get the painting done, I am going to start posting long awaited pics of the house, and the holidays, etc. So stay posted. More blogging coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
can't wait to see pics and read more updates!
I love to read your blog! I know all about the health thing. Hope you are well! Take care.
I love your Blog Emily and read it every time you update it! I am glad you guys had good holidays and are enjoying your home! We are doing quite a bit to ours as well and Ron is working on our nursery at the moment! Its fun!
Yay!!!! I'm so glad to see a new post!!!!! I've been missing you guys! So happy to read that you found a good doctor! I hope he can really help you get everything back to normal! I CANNOT wait to see pictures of your house! So better hurry and post some soon!!!:)
I love your blog and look forward to more house updates.
Hey Emily and Seth! So I saw that you had on blog on your christmas card and so I've added it to ours. It's nice to see what you guys are up to since you live so far away and we never get the forwarded family emails. Anyway hope thats ok!
I want to comment, I want to comment! So... I love the blog. I check it, like, everyday. Okay, so not "like, everyday", actually every single day. I know that seems scary, but it is one of my bookmarks and I do a little blog run-down each day. Keep updating, pretty please!
Welcome back! Your house was so cute when we were there--can't wait to see the finished pictures! And yes, I check your blog quite frequently--so keep posting!
Post a Comment