You guys are so cute! Um, but seriously...where are the double dating pictures with me and Adam. I mean, c'mon...you know we're practically part of your marriage. Okay, maybe not, but we're sure glad we've known you through all of it.
I found your blog on Erin's...I hope that is okay! P.S. This is Sharon (Oler)! You guys are just too cute! I love it! I miss the days of being your roommate!
8 comments:
Happy 4 years! Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate!
You guys are so cute! Um, but seriously...where are the double dating pictures with me and Adam. I mean, c'mon...you know we're practically part of your marriage. Okay, maybe not, but we're sure glad we've known you through all of it.
Such cute pictures! Love the ones where you're being carried. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
I found your blog on Erin's...I hope that is okay! P.S. This is Sharon (Oler)! You guys are just too cute! I love it! I miss the days of being your roommate!
Ahhh, happy anniversary!! I loved the pictures and so glad to see you blogging again!!!
What a beautiful couple! Very photogentic. Happy 4 years!
Cute pictures! Congrats on four years! I hope you guys are doing well.
aaawww so cute emily! happy 4th year anniversary! you two are way too cute and i'm glad you are happy!:)
Post a Comment