Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet Baby James - Our Newest Nephew

Ok friends....I'm back. I think. I am going to do my best to spend a few minutes blogging every week. We just have such an exciting life you know, it's hard to have time to do it and to know what to include, and you know I have a tendency to be long winded, but I'll do my best to keep it short.

In June, my sister Hannah had a baby boy!!!! Hurray! His name is James Michael Dimond, and he is adorable.
Congratulations Michael and Hannah! (Also Congrats to Michael for just accepting a great job offer from Microsoft in Seattle, WA. How cool is that!? Very. This wonderful family of three will be off to become Washingtonians some time this winter.)



What a cutie! Yes, I did frame these pictures and put them up in my house. And below is a picture of James and Aunt Emily, the Baby Snatcher; I am proud of that title.
I love being an Aunt!!! :) This is a more recent photo (about 2 months old). He has Hannah's dimple in his chin.


3 comments:

Sarah Newsom said...

Emily! I've been thinking about you too! You make the cutest aunt. Their baby is so cute. When you get a chance tell Hannah I said congrats and that she looks amazing as a mom. Definetly lets talk soon :)

Hannah said...

James is famous! I almost can't remember him being that tiny. You are a good baby snatcher and a wonderful aunt. ;)

lani said...

I love that dimply smile! What a cutie.