Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend - Botanical Gardens


On the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I got to go to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens with my mother-in-law, Jeena, Kristina (Seth's sister) and Curt, and some of my nieces and nephews, Hadley, Hyrum, Felicity and Eva. It was a beautiful day, and I got in for free because I am a Cleveland State University student. We had a lot of fun!



It was Kristina (my Sis-in-law) and Curt's 5th year anniversary!



Hyrum go totally soaked.
Hyrum is a builder. He's got quite an imagination.

Eva loves to dig in the sand and dirt.Felicity couldn't get enough of this little house! It was hard to get her to leave.



Hyrum, Felicity (who will turn 3 tomorrow, the day after my birthday) Hadley, and Eva)
Felicity is pretending the leaf behind her is a Dumbo ear. Hadley was great taking care of Eva.


1 comment:

Angie said...

What beautiful pictures again...sad i missed it:(