Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend - Brimhall Cookout

The Brimhall's had a big cookout at their house on Sunday. It was nice of them to have all 9 of us Shepard's over on top of their own guests. Thanks Angie and Jeff and Jeena! We ate burgers, and hot dogs, corn, cheesecake bites, and yogurt pie to our hearts' content.

The kids took to doing acrobatics

It was fascinating to watch Eva all weekend. She's walking so much, and she eats with a fork!
There's Eva, digging again.

My corn matched my dress!
Trey was great with all the kids as usual. Hyrum enjoyed tying up his buddy.
Martha has developed an ingenious way to eat every entire corn kernel. I'd just like you to know that I have mastered it, and it takes forever, but you get a lot more corn out of it.

I really was intrigued by how Eva was eating with a fork.

No comments: