Jeff is the one responsible for making me drink a cup of apple cider vinegar to get initiated into the Wagner family so I could marry Seth. It was awful! But he was the first one who had to do it, so I guess he's trying to carry on the tradition.
I have evidence. It was terrible.
He is a wonderful dad and really loves his family. We're glad we live so close to the Brimhall's.
Jeff just finished taking his last 8 hour CFA exam on Saturday! I don't know what that stands for but it has something to do with finances, and it is really difficult (50% pass rate). Jeff would wake up at 4am to study just about every day. I think he is surely going to pass. Great job Jeff!
3 comments:
Wow, a cup of apple cidar vinegar!!! That's impressive. All I had to do was eat the famous spaghetti.
Emily, Your pies look DELICOUS. Pie has become my favorite dessert and the ones you make look the best! And Im sure they taste the best :)
Wow-Jeff you are so cool! And Emily, I couldn't believe you really drank the vinegar. That's when I knew you really loved Seth :)
Post a Comment