Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring! Spring! Spring!

Today was in the upper 60's! There are flowers blooming spontaneously, birds are singing, the air smells sweet, the sun shines! Hooray for April! (At least today). There are daffodils growing in our flower beds, just by themselves! I LOVE our house! It is so cute and cozy! I read my scriptures in a rocking chair on my beautiful porch, Seth and I ate Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner, outside for a picnic! (I say that voluntarily eating outside in any circumstance is a picnic. Seth disagrees because we used our card table and rocking chairs on our deck.) Then we played the Train Game outside! (Ticket to Ride), I won with 273 points. Brimhalls, watch out, because I am getting good at this game (maybe good enough to win against you guys!). Then we went on a walk around our beautiful neighborhood, holding hands. This is the life! What a great day. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

How nice! I agree with you..eating outside is always a picnic!

Erin Darrington said...

...siiiiiigh... :o)