For a look at what the house looked like in the fall, go to this old
post.

We painted our front door red. (One side used to be blue, the other purple.) You can't see the color too well because of the screen in the door, but it looks really nice.

We have had lots of daffodils and tulips come right up all over the place. It is beautiful.

I spend a lot of time gardening. I don't know a lot, but I am learning. I can now identify almost all of the plants in our yard.
4 comments:
soo many flowers! how cute. i love your red door.
Beautiful house Wagners..I love it! Nice job starting on gardening as well..impressive...
It looks awesome! Love all the beautiful flowers and the door looks great!!! Can't wait to see the inside!!!:)
I didn't know you guys are in Cleveland! My brother and his family live in Cleveland Heights. I hope you are enjoying it! I visited them last year and saw one of those huge centipedes you had posted! So creepy!
Post a Comment